More activated carbon for odor removal filter bags are shipping from manufacturer.
How to Remove Refrigerator Odors February 28 2014
How to Remove Refrigerator Odors
What is that smell?
There are plenty of things that are in that refrigerator of yours that are cause odors. There will always be odor generators just because there is food in the refrigerator. If you open your refrigerator and smell something bad, it is high time to do a bit of investigation.
You need to do this for a number of reasons.
Odor usually signifies decay.
Old spoiling food can harbor bacteria that can make you very sick.
Bad smells can even change the flavor of fresh food.
So, what can you do to remove the smells that lurk in your refrigerator? Here are a few tips to think about.
1. Clean it out! The first thing that you need to do is to do a thorough cleaning of your refrigerator. That means that you will need to invest a bit of time in taking everything out, scrubbing it down to remove all the grime in it and then sanitizing it. This will remove any spills or foods that have been forgotten about in the bottom of your refrigerator.
2. Wash down the interior of your refrigerator with baking soda and water mixed, or vinegar and water in a 50/50 mix. Vinegar is a natural deodorizer and mild disinfectant. The vinegar smell quickly dissipates, so don't worry that you are swapping one smell for another. Either of these solutions will help to remove some odors as well as keep it clean.
3. Do you know what is lurking in the back of all the drawers? Yes, one of the most important things to think about that is likely causing the smell in your refrigerator are expired or rotting foods that you have forgotten or that have been pushed back and hidden behind something else. Meat is a common culprit and goes bad really fast.
4. You should make it a point to check the expiration dates that are located on all packages of food. Throw them out if they expire, not only because they will not taste good but also because they can make you sick. Spoiled food is commonly a cause of bad odor.
5. Make sure that you have a Jurassic Carbon's Coconut Shell Based Activated Carbon Odor Absorber in your refrigerator. Not all smells in the refrigerator are bad right away. The carbon filter bag will help to absorb most smells so that they do not interact with each other in the fridge. Replace this filter bag at least every six months, or when the odor is back again. The carbon bag removes the disinfects in the refrigerator and keeping vegetables fresh as well.
Make sure to look under the refrigerator as well. If you have kids then you probably have things under your fridge. It is common for things to spill and only be cleaned up partially. The problem is, though, that those food spills will begin to smell. The fans located under the refrigerator can bring that smell into it.
The new price is published for home smell removal filter bags September 30 2013
The prices are same as C$2.5 per bag for all activated carbon filter packaging sizes:10 packs, 50 packs and 100 packs.
Free shipping for the carton order (100 packs) in both Canada and USA.