Charcoal Water Filter for Coffee Maker: Keurig, Capressco, Cuisinart and Breville May 17 2015, 0 Comments
Carbon Based Coffee Water Filter
- Water filter is designed with coconut shell based activated carbon for Keurig, Capresso, Cuisinart and Breville’s coffee maker models:
Keurig: Elite B40, Classic B44
Capresso: #646, #465, #477, #478
Cuisinart: DCC-1000, DCC-1000BK, DCC-900, DCC-900BK, DCC-1200, DGB-475, DGB-500, DGB-550, DGB-600, DGB-625, DGB-650, DGB-700, SS-1BCUP.
Breville: BKC600XL, BKC700XL, BES840XL, BES860XL, BES870XL, BES900XL, BES920XL, BES980XL.
- Water filter removes impurities: chlorine, calcium, bad tastes and odors
- Pack of 6 replacements
- 100% coconut shell based activated carbon
- No soak, no rinse, easy to use
- Replace every 2 months or 60 tank refills
- Filter meet FDA requirement
- Each filter individually bagged and sealed to ensure brand new quality (No Retail Box)
- Size of filter: 55mm (L) X 32mm (W) X 34mm (H)
- Made in China
The production facility capacity has annual 7 million pieces. Welcome the distributor to contact me to order the filter.
Activated Carbon Filter for Coffee Maker November 05 2014, 0 Comments
There is a new application for the activated carbon. The 100% coconut shell based activated carbon filter is special for the coffee maker to clean the water.
- For use with models: DCC-1000BK, DCC-1200, DGB-600, DCC-2000, DCC-2200
- Charcoal water filter removes impurities: chlorine, calcium, bad tastes, odors and disinfects.
- Cuisinart recommends changing the water filter every 60 days or 60 uses.
- No resin before use.
- Changing filter 60 days or 60 cup uses
This is no carbon powder leaking and safety goods with FDA certification. You can direct replace the filter for coffee maker without resin. You may change the filter every two months or 60 cups use.
For more information, please contact: Service@JurassicCarbon.com