You may use activated carbon every day now. August 16 2014, 4 Comments
You are drinking water by carbon filter at water treatment plant or carbon cartridge at home
You are drinking coffee every day by carbon filter in coffee maker.
Your fish tank has flash water by carbon filter.
Your home air is clean due to carbon odor removal bag or carbon filter.
You may take shower with carbon filter.
You may use carbon mask.
You may use carbon cloth for hunting.
Boat Odor March 26 2014, 4 Comments
Boat odor removal with the Jurassic Carbon is easy and our Carbon Filter Bag will keep boats smelling fresh and clean.
There are also the usual spills from eating food and drinking beverages, which get down into hard-to-reach areas, and often fish odors as well. Tobacco fumes can penetrate the upholstery and smoke residue will cling to the ceiling and other interior surfaces. Sweat and body odors can also be a factor. The result is a potent combination for unwanted odors in various rooms, cabins and galleys.
Solution: To remove boat mold odor, place the carbon filter bags in the space. As a result, you and your passengers will now have a much better sailing experience in a fresh smelling cabin or vessel.
How to Remove Refrigerator Odors February 28 2014, 7 Comments
How to Remove Refrigerator Odors
What is that smell?
There are plenty of things that are in that refrigerator of yours that are cause odors. There will always be odor generators just because there is food in the refrigerator. If you open your refrigerator and smell something bad, it is high time to do a bit of investigation.
You need to do this for a number of reasons.
Odor usually signifies decay.
Old spoiling food can harbor bacteria that can make you very sick.
Bad smells can even change the flavor of fresh food.
So, what can you do to remove the smells that lurk in your refrigerator? Here are a few tips to think about.
1. Clean it out! The first thing that you need to do is to do a thorough cleaning of your refrigerator. That means that you will need to invest a bit of time in taking everything out, scrubbing it down to remove all the grime in it and then sanitizing it. This will remove any spills or foods that have been forgotten about in the bottom of your refrigerator.
2. Wash down the interior of your refrigerator with baking soda and water mixed, or vinegar and water in a 50/50 mix. Vinegar is a natural deodorizer and mild disinfectant. The vinegar smell quickly dissipates, so don't worry that you are swapping one smell for another. Either of these solutions will help to remove some odors as well as keep it clean.
3. Do you know what is lurking in the back of all the drawers? Yes, one of the most important things to think about that is likely causing the smell in your refrigerator are expired or rotting foods that you have forgotten or that have been pushed back and hidden behind something else. Meat is a common culprit and goes bad really fast.
4. You should make it a point to check the expiration dates that are located on all packages of food. Throw them out if they expire, not only because they will not taste good but also because they can make you sick. Spoiled food is commonly a cause of bad odor.
5. Make sure that you have a Jurassic Carbon's Coconut Shell Based Activated Carbon Odor Absorber in your refrigerator. Not all smells in the refrigerator are bad right away. The carbon filter bag will help to absorb most smells so that they do not interact with each other in the fridge. Replace this filter bag at least every six months, or when the odor is back again. The carbon bag removes the disinfects in the refrigerator and keeping vegetables fresh as well.
Make sure to look under the refrigerator as well. If you have kids then you probably have things under your fridge. It is common for things to spill and only be cleaned up partially. The problem is, though, that those food spills will begin to smell. The fans located under the refrigerator can bring that smell into it.
Listing carbon bag on Yellow Page for home smell removal September 25 2013, 4 Comments
Jurassic Carbon's carbon bag is going to listing on the Yellow Page for the home smell removal, home odours removal, pet odor removal..... on Nov.1st, 2013.
Mr. Rodger introduce the carbon filter bag to Yellow Page's media consultant. They are very interesting in our product and will help Jurassic Carbon to introduce the carbon filter bag to their clients on Nov. 1st, 2013.