Driving through flood water November 22 2018, 0 Comments
How to driving through flood water?
1. Don't pass the flood water escape you have to do so.
2. Look and check the deep of flood water before you go further. You can find the deep of water through other car's path.
3. You can go slowly at gear 1 with stable speed if the exhaust pipe is over the water level.
4. It is safety to use our Floodaway Snorkel to pass the deep water (water level lower than top of rim)
5. Don't restart the engine if the car is fire out in flood water.
6. lift the car or move the car away from flood if the car is fired out in flood water ASAP.
What Can I do if there is the flood water ahead? November 09 2018, 31 Comments
There are a lot of answers to tell you go or not go if there is a flood water ahead. You can go with "Floodaway Snorkel" if the water level lower the top of rim. Since the snorkel can make extra exhaust pipe for the car. And the end of snorkel is always over the flood level.
The temperature is getting higher and higher, more storms an flood around the world. There are more flood water from east to waster in Canada due to ice dissolve in spring.
The water bag rescues a car in flood water October 17 2018, 0 Comments
We are making a new rescue tool named "Jack Bag" to lift your car within 60 minutes when your car stopped in flood in flowing case:
The weather is going to warmer, the times of flood are more.
You will face the flood if you are living in the area with more storms, water level in creasing in river and more rains.
Let me know if you are interesting in my Jack Bag Lifts A Car project.