N95 HEPA Filter Nose Mask - Pollen Allergy, Outdoor Living, Bacteria, No Air Leaking, Capturing Airborne Virus
N95 HEPA Nose Mask
HEPA Capturing Airborne Virus- COVID-19, Reusable Filter
(The application had been accepted for Medical Device Establishment Licence (MEDL) by Health Canada in 2021)
1. Silver ions sprayed on HEPA H11 Filter
The HEPA H11 is silver sprayed on to filter out PM2.5>95%。
HEPA H11can remove dust, pollen virus. The filter is low air resistance, easy to breath.
The HEPA filter is reusable., Capturing Airborne Virus- COVID-19, Remove PMO.3 particle as well.
2. Activated Carbon fiber
The activated can remove VOC's, smell and odor, radon gas, smoke
3. No-woven cloth fiber
B Nose Mask
The nose covering has four parts: (1) plastic nose cover box, (2) filters (3) nose pillow (4) head frame.
The frame of the nasal mask is made of PC + ABS plastic and silicon. There are 3 sizes of nose pillows (large, medium and small) suitable for men, women and children. No air leakage.
Average Cost: C$0.12/day
C. Advantages and applications of nose mask:
1. No air leakage, safe for the skin, easy to breathe.
2. The nose part design is ideal for continuous and intermittent use.
3. Multi-purpose respirator components are suitable for a variety of workplace applications.
4. Brock dust, pollen, allergens and bacteria. So construction workers, people wear it when they eat, drink or karaoke (sing) as PPE.
5. Protects pollen allergies
D. Cleaning and replacement
1. Nose mask cleaning: Wash clean water with hand sanitizer.
3. Replace the air filter when needed.
1. One set of nose mask,
2. 3 nose pillows: L, M, S size
3. HEPA filter (in line with N95 standard), activated carbon fiber, no woven fabric
4. 1 headdress (adjustable)
5. Shelf life: 2 years
6. Weight of the nose cover of the head cover: 28g
Spare Parts bag: 1 HEPA Filter, 2 nasal pillows (Large and Small). Value $10
(This NASA study of HEPA filtration is quite technical, HEPA filters are actually most efficient—almost 100% at 0.01 micron—at capturing ultrafine particles below the 0.3-micron HEPA test standard)