Why the nose mask can remove the wildfire smoke? July 25 2022, 10 Comments
Nose Mask can remove the wildfire smoke:
1. HEPA H11 (N95) filter
2. Activatec carbon fiber filter
3. No air leaking
Who is at greatest risk from wildfire smoke?
- People who have lung diseases like COPD or asthma, or heart disease, are at higher risk from wildfire smoke.
- Older adults are more likely to be affected by smoke. This may be due to their increased risk of heart and lung diseases.
- Children are more likely to be affected by health threats from smoke. Children’s airways are still developing, and they breathe more air per pound of body weight than adults. Also, children often spend more time outdoors engaged in activity and play.
- Expectant mothers may be more likely to be affected by smoke because of physical changes during pregnancy, like increased breathing rates. Expectant mothers affected by smoke may also be at risk for problems such as preterm birth and babies born with low birth weight.